- C4 LED with 50,000 hour lifetime
- Anodized aluminum housing
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards: One meter for 30 minutes
- 1.25 hours continuous runtime
- Solid state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Secure latching base
- Operating temperature -40 degrees F to 120 degrees F
- Lifetime warranty
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on switch
- 438 meter beam distance
- Double tap of paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe function.
The Streamlight TLR-1 HPL Tactical Illuminator Flashlight is the gold standard in weaponlights; ideal for everything from duty weapons to home defense firearms. Streamlight’s Rail Grip Clamp system allows the TLR-1 to be used on all firearms with Glock-style or MIL STD 1913 rails. This unique system installs in just a few seconds, is extremely secure and still allows for quick removal when needed.
All TLR models features Streamlight’s proprietary C4 LED technology which puts out an impressive 775 lumens! The light will run for 1.25 hours on 2 CR123A Lithium Batteries (included). The body of the Streamlight TLR-1 is constructed of rugged, yet lightweight aluminum; and is water, shock and dustproof. The TLR-1 is covered by Streamlight’s limited lifetime warranty
Made In United States of America